- All the ceramics are fired at a temperature that makes them inert.
- There is no need to soak the ceramics for long periods, only to rinse.
- The disks/ plugs/ tiles are made out of ceramic and once fired have a fine dust that needs to be rinsed off before use.
- As the ceramics are hand made they sometimes have imperfections like air pocket holes, rough edges etc. but they are still perfectly good to use.
- Sometimes the edges of the ceramics have sharp edges so care needs to be taken when handling.
- Due to being handmade, while being made, there can be slight differences in sizes and thicknesses but no more than is stated on the product description.
- Handling corals can be dangerous as they can release toxins when disturbed or cut. It is important to follow safe practices when handling corals i.e. gloves and eyewear. If skin has contact with corals, it is important to wash that area thoroughly. If you have any reaction from contact with corals then seek medical attention immediately.
- Reef Aqua Australia takes no responsibility for any damage, injury or loss incurred through the misuse of the ceramic products.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
When you visit Reef Qua Australia or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Reef Aqua Australia gives you a limited permissions to access and make personal use of this website and not to download or make modifications to any part of it, except with express written consent of Reef Aqua Australia.